The roof is the most critical part of the building envelope. It is a large capital expense and poor design or installation can lead to large financial losses. So selecting the right system is critically important.
Rain Defense is highly skilled in a wide range of roofing systems. PVC, TPO, EPDM, Mod Bit, Urethane, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Silicone, Tile, Shingles and more; there are a dizzying array of systems available for your building today and we understand them all.
Most roofing contractors only do a few types of roofing systems. This limited range of skill means they must offer you “their system”, regardless of what is best for your roof.
However, Rain Defense’s broad range of experience allows us to recommend the system that is right for your building. By always offering the right roofing system for our clients, we have built long relationships with hundreds of customers based on trust.
“We will install the roof that is right for your building, not our bottom line.”
Mike Terry, President, Rain Defense
Our Roofing Services
Rain Defense has a great line roofing solutions:
Low Slope Roofing
- SinglePly (Duro-Last, IB, GAF, Carlisle)
- Modified Bitumen (Certainteed, GAF, PolyGlass)
- Urethane & Polyurethane (GCMC, Gaco)
- Pedestrian Roof Decks (Gaco, WestCoat)
- Acrylic (KM, Gaco, GCMC)
- Silicone (KM, Gaco, GCMC)
- Urethane (GCMC, Tremco, NeoGard)
Steep Slope Roofing
- Asphalt Shingles (Certainteed, GAF)
- Tile Roofing
- Gutters, Drains & Downspouts
- Drainage Solutions
- Roof Insulation
- Roof Hatches
- Access Ladders
- Equipment Curbs
- Sight Screens
- HVAC Ducting Waterproofing
What is Cool Roofing & Title 24?
Rain Defense installs Title 24 compliant Cool Roof Systems. These systems not only seal your building against the elements but reduce energy costs and help the environment.
Traditional asphalt roofing has provided sound rainproofing since 1847. They are durable, easy to repair, and last years with regular maintenance. But they tend absorb heat rather than reflect it back up into space because of their basic chemistry and dark colors.
But your roof can do more than just keep the rain out. A Cool Roof system naturally moderates the building’s temperature by reflecting sunlight that would otherwise cause a lot of heat gain on the building.
Most of the systems we install are Title 24 Compliant, satisfying regulatory requirements and improving the efficiency of your building.
Large Projects Specialization
Whether you need a simple leak repair or an full tear-off roof system valued at over $1M, we can deliver. We have the necessary skill to do the largest projects.
Rain Defense Services Offered
Rain Defense offers a complete line of rainwater control services for your buildings:
- Emergency Leak Service (all exterior systems)
- Roof Repair & Maintenance
- Wall & Window Leak Solutions & Waterproofing
- Waterproof Deck Coating Systems
- Roof Maintenance Coatings & Full Roof Replacements
- HVAC Ducting Maintenance & Penetration Tie-Ins
- Siding, Windows & Doors Repair & Replacement
- Skylights, Hatches, Gutters, Drains and more
- Structural Dry Rot Repair & Reconstruction
- Condensation Solutions