The roof is the most critical part of the building envelope. It is a large capital expense, and poor design or installation can lead to large financial losses. So selecting the right system is critically important.
Rain Defense is highly skilled in a wide range of roofing systems. PVC, TPO, EPDM, Mod Bit, Urethane, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Silicone, Tile, Shingles and more; there are a dizzying array of systems available for your building today and we understand them all.
Most roofing contractors only do a few types of roofing systems. This limited range of skill means they must offer you “their system”, regardless of what is best for your roof.
However, Rain Defense’s broad range of experience allows us to recommend the system that is right for your building. By always offering the right roofing system for our clients, we have built long relationships with hundreds of customers based on trust.
Low Slope Roofing
- SinglePly (Duro-Last, IB, GAF, Carlisle)
- Modified Bitumen (Certainteed, GAF, PolyGlass)
- Urethane & Polyurethane (GCMC, Gaco)
- Pedestrian Roof Decks (Gaco, WestCoat)
- Acrylic (KM, Gaco, GCMC)
- Silicone (KM, Gaco, GCMC)
- Urethane (GCMC, Tremco, NeoGard)
Steep Slope Roofing
- Asphalt Shingles (Certainteed, GAF)
- Tile Roofing
- Gutters, Drains & Downspouts
- Drainage Solutions
- Roof Insulation
- Roof Hatches
- Access Ladders
- Equipment Curbs
- Sight Screens
- HVAC Ducting Waterproofing